Bridge Expansion Joints
United executes projects for Railway and Road Bridges giving complete start to end solution. We have complete assembly line to execute the project in stipulated time frame with well qualified and experienced staff. Key strength being one of the premier fabrication shops equipped with high performance machines & tools offering wide range of services.
Bridge expansion joints are designed to allow for continuous traffic between structures while accommodating movement, shrinkage, and temperature variations on reinforced and prestressed concrete, composite, and steel structures. The expansion joints can also be used for reducing internal forces in extreme conditions and allow enough vertical movement for bearing replacement. Steel expansion joints are most commonly used, though rubber joints are also often used to provide a smooth transition for modern bridge construction, or continuous girders
The production shop in- house facilities as mentioned:
- Total Plant Area- 96, 000 Sq. Ft, Area under EOT Cranes- 90, 000 Sq. Ft.
- Max. Lifting Capacity- 80 MT Single Job
- Shop Bay Size- 48 Meters (L) X 18 Meters (W) X 18 Meters (H- Under Hook)
- CNC Oxy/ Plasma, Pug Cutting Machines.
- Submerged Arc Welding Machines.
- Radial Drill & Magnet Drill Machines.
- End Milling Machines.
- Shot Blast Plant- Shot Blasting to prepare the surface for paint adherence.
- Metalizing- Spraying Molten Metal on cleaned steel, providing protective coating.
- Paint Shop- Painting as per customer’s specification & requirement.