We expertise in Heavy Fabrication & Machining. Our state of art facility enables to complete projects of various volumes. United is capable of providing start to end solutions under one roof. In- House capabilities with quality checks at each stage enables to manufacture heavy engineering components in scheduled time.
What we Offer?
- Start to End Solutions for Sheet & Heavy Metal Manufacturing.
- Engineering & Mechanical Assembly
- Medium & Heavy Fabrication with Machining under One Roof
- Fabricating & machining the highest quality at competitive prices.
- High level of quality manufacturing. Our quality system is continually changing and improving to better serve our customers.
Fabrication Shop Capabilities
- Total Plant Area: 96,000 Sq. Ft
- Covered Area: 90, 000 Sq. Ft.
- CNC Cutting Machine: Oxy Fuel & Plasma
- Shearing Machine
- Hydraulic Press: Capacity 300 MT
- Max. Lifting Capacity, Single Job: 80 MT
- Max. Bay Size: 48 Meters (L) X 18 Meters (W) X 18 Meters (H- Under Hook)
- Welding Capabilities:
- SMAW (Shielded Metal Arc Welding/ Manual Welding)
- GMAW (Gas Metal Arc Welding)
- SAW (Submerged Arc Welding)
- GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding)
- FCAW (Flux-Cored Arc Welding)
- Welders Qualified as per ASME, IBR, ISO & IS Standards
- Shot Blast Chamber/ Booth: 6mtr X 6mtr X 6mtr
- Stress Relieving Chamber: 4mtr X 4mtr X 4mtr
- Paint Boot: 6mtr X 6mtr X 6mtr
Machine Shop Capabilities
- Vertical Turret Lathes: 4 Nos. Max. 3.3 mtr Diameter X 3.3 mtr Height
- Horizontal Boring Machine: 3 Nos.
- Radial Drilling Machines: 7 Nos.
- Milling Machine: 1 Nos.
- Lathes Machine: 5 Nos.
- NDT (Non Destructive Testing)
- Dye Penetration Inspection (DPI), Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI), Ultraviolet Testing (UT)
- Hydro- Test Facility
- High Voltage Test up to 30 KV